In this 6-week ONLINE course, you will:
- Learn the basics of South Indian Street dance
- Gradually learn a complete South Indian street dance routine
- Bring out your inner rowdy baby and get a fantastic cardio workout at the same time!
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top South Indian Street choreographer, dancer and teacher
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Sathiya
Sathiya has been dancing, teaching and choreographing for over 13 years, with experience in South Indian dance, Bollywood, Tamil folk and locking. Extremely passionate about South Indian cinematic dance, he helped form a college dance crew before later joining Sherif Dance Company in India. He has choreographed for numerous events, including Tamil reality TV shows, and has performed throughout Melbourne and Chennai. His career highlight was performing alongside Prabhu Deva for the Indian Premier League. Sathiya looks forward to bringing his authentic South Indian street style to Studio J