This course features more complex Hip-Hop freestyle & choreography,with a strong focus on👇🏼
- Refining and progressing your fundamentals in hip hop
- Understanding music patterns and foundational grooves
- Exploring & creating different combinations of movements
- Learn combinations and movements to the latest desi tracks and remixes.
- Have fun with a friendly group of adult students
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Samson Dass
Born and raised in India, Samson has been dancing for over 16 years in various styles including Hip-Hop, House, Afro, freestyle and popping. Samson ran his own dance studio in India before moving to Qatar, where he continued to teach. After moving to Melbourne in 2018, Samson resumed teaching while also participating in his main passion – dance battles! Samson aspires to create a positive teaching environment, motivating each student to discover their dancer within.