- Gradually learn a fully choreographed Bolly-Kathak dance routine
- Content will be taught over five x 90-minute studio sessions
- The concept video will be filmed on location, directed by Ida, & will be professionally filmed & edited
- Get the full music video experience, working in under 6 weeks!
- Minimum of 12 hours training including filming day
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top Bollywood & Kathak dancer – Ida Ghatge!
- Level up your dance skills, get experience working “on set” and create a banging music video!
- Minimum 7 dancers, capped at 13.
- Intermediate & Advanced levels dancers only. MUST have prior Kathak experience. Send in your expressions of interest today!
Teacher –Ida Ghatge
With over 18 years of dance experience, Ida is a Kathak dancer who trained under guru Shri. Harish Gangani. Ida started her Kathak training at age 5 and has trained across all three gharanas (styles) of Kathak – Lucknow, Jaipur and Banaras. She was one of the youngest to complete her diploma in Kathak and went on to complete her bachelor degree in the dance form. She also attended the Terence Lewis Dance Academy in Mumbai, and later moved to Melbourne where she completed her Honours in Psychology at Melbourne Uni. An experienced performer, Ida has graced the stage across India, Europe and Australia.