- Gradually learn a fully choreographed dance routine, featuring various dance styles & performed to Bollywood music
- Content will be taught over five x 90-minute studio sessions
- The concept video will be filmed on location, directed by Gerard, & will be professionally filmed & edited
- Get the full music video experience, working in under 6 weeks!
- Minimum of 12 hours training including filming day
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top Bollywood dancer & performing artist – Gerard Pigg
- Level up your dance skills, get experience working “on set” and create a banging music video!
- Minimum 7 dancers, capped at 13.
- Intermediate & Advanced levels dancers only. Send in your expressions of interest today!
Teacher – Gerard Pigg
Gerard has the rare gift of being an equally exceptional dancer, teacher and choreographer. Gerard has trained extensively in hip hop, Bollywood, contemporary, jazz, Latin and commercial. He is founder of Provokativ Dance and is respected as one of the best in the industry. A highly sought after artist, Gerard has worked on countless shows, festivals and events throughout Australia & internationally, including the recent sell-out stage productions by BASS FAM Creative. Gerard is also dancer and choreographer for Melbourne’s premiere Bollywood dance group – Sapphire Dance. Adored by his students, Gerard’s classes frequently sell out at Studio J. Read more about Gerard in our full interview here.