In this ONLINE course, you will:
- Get a gentle but active Bollywood workout, designed specifically for the mature aged
- Learn the basics of Bollywood dance
- Improve your fitness, balance and strength
- Learn from the best in the industry, one of Australia’s most experienced Bollywood instructors
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Access weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Joshinder Chaggar
Our Wellness Program Manager, Joshinder, has been dancing, choreographing and teaching since 2002. One of the first Bollywood dance instructors in Melbourne, she released Australia’s only ‘Get Fit with Bollywood Dance’ DVD nationwide in 2006. Joshinder later moved to Pakistan, where she was one of the leading choreographers in the country at the NAPA. She works extensively in theatre, TV and films and has toured and performed internationally in Germany, Malaysia, Dubai, Australia and India. Joshinder completed her Honors in Dance Research and is now completing her PhD in Arts & Education at at Deakin Uni. Brilliant at teaching across all age groups, Joshinder is known for her friendly and happy nature which makes all our first timers feel immediately at ease! Read more about Joshinder in this interview!