In this class, you will:
- Learn a Bollywood dance routine with a new song taught each week!
- Have fun dancing to trending Bollywood songs
- Get out of your head and into your body! This is not a technical class, come to have a groove and not worry about getting the steps ‘right’.
- Choose to attend either in-studio (Studio J, Richmond) or online via Zoom
- This class is open to all skill levels, however the pace of the class is at an intermediate level.
- Refund Policy: Unfortunately, we do not allow for refunds or credits once the purchase has been made. Please consider your commitment before signing up for the class.
Teacher – Sonya Joshi
Sonya has been dancing for over 20 years and has trained in multiple dance styles, including Bollywood, Bhangra and Odissi. Sonya was part of Shiamak Dance Academy for 10 years, and later co-founded her own dance company – LAKS Dance Crew. Sonya has extensive experience in performing, teaching and choreographing. A highly sought after performer, Sonya currently perform with Melbourne’s leading Bollywood group, Sapphire Dance, and the all girls Bhangra team, Sherniyan.