In this ONLINE course, you will:
- Learn the basics of Kathak technique
- Gradually learn a complete Bolly-Kathak semi-classical routine
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from Melbourne’s top Bollywood and Kathak choreographer, dancer and teacher, with over 15 years Kathak training
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher –Ida Ghatge
With over 18 years of dance experience, Ida is a Kathak dancer who trained under guru Shri. Harish Gangani. She also attended the Terence Lewis Dance Academy in Mumbai, and later moved to Melbourne where she completed her Honours in Psychology at Melbourne Uni. An experienced performer, Ida has graced the stage across India, Europe and Australia. Ida currently performs with Sapphire Dance as a Bollywood & Kathak dancer-choreographer.