In this 4-week ONLINE course, you will:
- Expand your knowledge of HipHop dance and technique
- Gradually learn a complete Bolly-HipHop fusion routine
- Gain confidence, fitness and swag
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top Bollywood and HipHop choreographer, dancer and teacher
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Aadhya Wije
With 19 years of dance training and 3 years of professional experience, Aadya is well versed in multiple styles, including Classical Ballet, contemporary, jazz, music theatre, lyrical, commercial, hip hop and has even begun her journey as a Shuffle Dancer. Aadhya is a passionate and nurturing teacher, with experience teaching all genres of dance and to different abilities & ages. Aadhya has taught at numerous studios, including The Space Dance & Arts Centre, Dance Revolutions, and CK Singing School to name a few. Aadhya enjoys working with all ages and levels, and creates a safe and supportive space for all students to grow and flourish under her careful guidance. Aadhya is very excited to be joining the faculty of Studio J and to be venturing into Bolly-HipHop.