- Learn the fundamentals of HipHop dance and technique
- Gradually learn a complete Bolly-HipHop fusion routine
- Gain confidence, fitness and swag
- Have fun with a friendly group of beginner adult students
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
- Gain performance skills by creating a dance video in the final lesson. Your video is professionally filmed and edited by Studio J. You get full access to the final dance video, to share with family & friends. *Regular attendance throughout the course is required in order to participate in the final filming. If you miss several sessions, participation in filming will be at the teachers’ discretion. Please consider this commitment prior to enrolling.
Teacher – Samson Dass
Born and raised in India, Samson has been dancing for over 16 years in various styles including Hip-Hop, House, Afro, freestyle and popping. Samson ran his own dance studio in India before moving to Qatar, where he continued to teach. After moving to Melbourne in 2018, Samson resumed teaching while also participating in his main passion – dance battles! Samson aspires to create a positive teaching environment, motivating each student to discover their dancer within.