In this 6-week ONLINE course, you will:
- Learn how to walk, pose and perform in heels
- Gradually learn a complete Bolly-Heels fusion routine
- Gain confidence, fitness and sass
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top Bollywood and Heels choreographer, dancer and teacher
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Gerard Pigg
Described as a “rare soul”, Gerard has the extraordinary gift of being an equally exceptional dancer, teacher and choreographer. Gerard has trained extensively in hip hop, Bollywood, contemporary, jazz, Latin and commercial. He is founder of Provokativ Dance and is respected as one of the best in the industry. A highly sought after artist, Gerard has worked on countless shows, festivals and events throughout Australia & internationally, including the recent sell-out stage productions by BASS FAM Creative. Gerard is also dancer and choreographer for Melbourne’s premiere Bollywood dance group – Sapphire Dance. Adored by his students, Gerard’s classes frequently sell out at Studio J. Read more about Gerard in our full interview here