In this 4-week ONLINE course, you will:
- Learn how to walk, pose and perform in heels
- Gradually learn a complete Bolly-Heels fusion routine
- Gain confidence, fitness and sass
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – Australia’s top Bollywood and Heels choreographer, dancer and teacher
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Shamita Sivabalan
Sham is a performer, creator and theatre maker. Her foundations began with 15 years of ballet training, and she later completed her BA of Performing Arts at Monash Uni. Over the years she has picked up Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Bollywood, Dancehall and Vogue. When not shaking up stages across Australia, Sham works as an actor, model, dance teacher and movement director. She is an active performer in Australia’s queer scene, and is passionate about creating for the LGBTIQ community. Sham is also dancer and choreographer for Melbourne’s premiere Bollywood dance group – Sapphire Dance.