- You and your partner will embark on a fun-filled journey to Bollywood music
- You will explore dance styles such as, ballroom, bollywood, hip-hop and contemporary
- Whether you’re beginner or have dance experience, this course is suitable for any skill level
- This is your chance to feel comfortable and confident on the dance floor with your dancing partner
- This will be a great way for couples to connect, have fun and create beautiful memories together
- This course is perfect for couples who are performing at their wedding or at an event
- LGBTQ couple friendly!
- Learn from Melbourne’s number one bridal choreographer
- Have fun with a friendly group of students
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Sonya Joshi
Sonya is a highly sought after bridal choreographer at Studio J, who has helped numerous couples celebrate their love with a memorable wedding dance. Sonya has been dancing for over 20 years and has trained in multiple dance styles, including Bollywood, Bhangra and Odissi. Sonya was part of Shiamak Dance Academy for 10 years, and later co-founded her own dance company – LAKS Dance Crew. Sonya has extensive experience in performing, teaching and choreographing. A highly sought after performer, Sonya currently perform with Melbourne’s leading Bollywood group, Sapphire Dance, and the all girls Bhangra team, Sherniyan.