In this 6-week ONLINE course, you will:
- Expand your knowledge of Bhangra steps and technique
- Gradually learn a complete Bhangra routine
- Get a fantastic cardio workout
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – a professional Bhangra dancer & teacher
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher –Laki Vasan
Laki has been dancing since the age of 5, and is highly experienced as a Bhangra, Bollywood and Bharatanatyam dancer, teacher and choreographer. She co-founded and coached Ranjhe, an all boys Bhangra team which won both the IFFM Telstra Competition in 2017 and the Red Dot Bhangra 2018 competition in Singapore. She has performed on a wide range of stages including the MCG, Melbourne Convention Centre, Rod Laver Arena, as well as opening acts to numerous celebrities’ concerts including Sidhu Moosewala and Salman Khan. Laki is also co-founder of LAKS Dance Crew, a dance company which teaches a range of styles from Bollywood to Kathak, in addition to innovative Bollywood and Bhangra Fitness classes for all ages.