In this course, you will:
- Learn the foundations of Bhangra technique; Bedi, Jandu Singha, Side Punjab, Jhummer & MORE!
- Drill these Bhangra steps to the latest Punjabi dance tracks
- Learn a choreographed Bhangra routine
- Have fun with a friendly group of like-minded students
- Learn from the best in the industry, one of Australia’s most experienced dance instructor
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class time
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Sonya Joshi
Sonya has been dancing for over 20 years and has trained in multiple dance styles, including Bollywood, Bhangra and Odissi. Sonya was part of Shiamak Dance Academy for 10 years, and later co-founded her own dance company – LAKS Dance Crew. Sonya has extensive experience in performing, teaching and choreographing. A highly sought after performer, Sonya currently perform with Melbourne’s leading Bollywood group, Sapphire Dance, and the all girls Bhangra team, Sherniyan.