In this ONLINE course, you will:
- Learn the foundations of Bhangra technique; Bedi, Jandu Singha, Side Punjab, Jhummer & MORE!
- Drill these Bhangra steps to the latest Punjabi dance tracks
- Learn a choreographed Bhangra routine
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
If the time of the class is not convenient, don’t worry – classes can be re-played for the entire course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Have access to a private group chat (via WhatsApp), to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Sonya Joshi
Sonya has been dancing for over 17 years and has trained in multiple dance styles, including Bollywood, Bhangra and Odissi. Sonya was part of Shiamak Dance Academy for 10 years, and later co-founded her own dance company – LAKS Dance Crew. Sonya has extensive experience in performing, teaching and choreographing. A highly sought after performer, Sonya performs regularly with Melbourne’s leading Bollywood group, Sapphire Dance, and the all girls Bhangra team, Sherniyan.