In this online course, you will:
- Further progress your knowledge & execution of belly dance technique
- Gradually learn a complete Belly-Bolly fusion routine
- Improve your core strength and fitness
- Easily access your class in REAL-TIME via Zoom. Ask the teacher questions during the class and get feedback on your progress!
- The classes are recorded, and can be viewed for in re-played for the full course. Learn at your own pace – rewind, re-play and pause whenever you like!
- Learn from the best in the industry – a fully qualified belly dancer and choreographer
- Get weekly practice videos to support your learning outside of class
- Have access to a private WhatsApp group, to encourage communication with other students and your teacher
Teacher – Raksha
Having fallen in love with Shakira’s moves, Raksha started learning and performing in 2006. She trained extensively under teachers from India and across the globe. With experience of over 5 years in choreographing and teaching this beautiful art form, she has trained 800+ students, has been invited as a master trainer in various belly-dance festivals, and helped organise the biggest belly-dance festival in India – ‘Arabella’. One of her achievements in her illustrious association with this dance form, has been that of providing belly-dance training to Bollywood actress, Jacqueline Fernandez. She is excited to spread the same love in Melbourne and at Studio J!