Ride the Korean pop wave with us at Studio J! The K-pop phenomenon is characterized by its catchy music and its quirky culture of Korean dance covers. K-Pop spans a vast variety of styles from Jazz to Hip Hop and EVERYTHING in between. K-Pop can be anything from cute to swaggy to downright insane!
In this 8 week course you will have the chance to learn the entire choreography of a song and create an actual music video! You will also be involved in things like costume styling and learning how to put together a routine for the screen. This all comes together in a music video that will be professionally filmed and edited.
– Next course will run for 8 weeks, each class is 1 hour
– Every Thursday 8.30pm starting 7 September 2017
– Filming will be during the 8th week (26 October 2017)
– Video will be uploaded on YouTube
– Costumes are not provided
– Song: EXO – Ko Ko Bop
– Cost: $160 plus $20 videography fee = $180
This is a unisex class, and all experience levels are welcome, from the ultimate beginners to the seasoned K-pop dancers. Please click here and complete our booking form to reserve your spot before 7 September 2017.
K-Pop is taught by Jonathan Liu, Thursdays 8.30pm.
Check out our Kpop students with their music videos from our previous two terms of 2017: