Ride the Korean pop wave with us at Studio J! The K-pop phenomenon is characterized by its catchy music and its quirky culture of Korean dance covers. K-Pop spans a vast variety of styles from Jazz to Hip Hop and EVERYTHING in between. K-Pop can be anything from cute to swaggy to downright insane!
In this 8 week course you will have the chance to learn the entire choreography of a song and create an actual music video! You will also be involved in things like costume styling and learning how to put together a routine for the screen. This all comes together in a music video that will be professionally filmed and edited.
– Each course runs for 8 weeks. Class goes for 1 hour, every Thursday night at 8.30pm
– Next course will commence in early 2018 depending on student interest. Please register your details as we need a minimum of 8 students enrolled in order to start this course.
– Filming is scheduled during the 8th week
– Video will be uploaded on YouTube
– Costumes are not provided
– Song: Song selection is confirmed 2 weeks prior to course starting
– Cost: $160 plus $20 videography fee = $180
This is a unisex class, and all experience levels are welcome, from the ultimate beginners to the seasoned K-pop dancers.
K-Pop is taught by Jonathan Liu and our next course will run in early 2018 dependent upon student interest (minimum of 8 students required). Please contact us to register your interest.
Check out our Kpop students with their music videos from 2017: