Ride the Korean pop wave with us at Studio J! The K-pop phenomenon is characterized by its catchy music and its quirky culture of Korean dance covers. K-Pop spans a vast variety of styles from Jazz to Hip Hop and EVERYTHING in between. K-Pop can be anything from cute to swaggy to downright insane!
In this 8 week course you will have the chance to learn the entire choreography of a song and create an actual music video! You will also be involved in things like costume styling and learning how to put together a routine for the screen. This all comes together in a music video that will be professionally filmed and edited.
– Each course runs for 8 weeks. Class goes for 1 hour
– Next course will now run in early 2018. Please register your interest.
– Filming is scheduled during the 8th week
– Video will be uploaded on YouTube
– Costumes are not provided
– Song: Song selection is confirmed 2 weeks prior to course starting
– Cost: $160 plus $20 videography fee = $180
This is a unisex class, and all experience levels are welcome, from the ultimate beginners to the seasoned K-pop dancers.
K-Pop is taught by Jonathan Liu and our next course will run in early 2018. Please contact us to register your interest.
Check out our Kpop students with their music videos from our previous two terms of 2017: